We don’t compromise when it comes to your baby. Our baby shoes are beautifully made with safe, high-quality materials. They are lightweight and breathable to ensure that your baby stays comfortable at all times.
Our shoes are designed with your baby’s growth and development in mind. As such, it’s made to be ideal for little ones to wear when they are playing, crawling or learning to walk. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for infant shoes in Singapore. Expand to read more
How to choose infant shoes for your baby?
- Babies will need a pair of shoes to protect their feet as they grow and start spending time outdoors. Here are some tips to choose the perfect shoe for your little one:
- Infant shoes should be flexible and soft so that they don’t rub against your baby’s feet.
- Make sure they are lightweight and have no slip soles which will help with grip as your baby moves around.
- Ensure that there is enough space in the toe area.
- Infant shoes should be made from breathable materials. If you’re wearing shoes with socks, make sure that the socks are breathable too.
- Adjustable fastenings will help keep the shoes in place. Make sure to unfasten the shoes before putting them on and taking them off.
- Check if they still fit every six to eight weeks as babies grow fast.
- Do not use second hand shoes for your baby as these would have moulded to the feet of the previous owner and thus, will not offer your baby’s feet the best support.
- Try and pick a pair of shoes that your baby likes.
If you’re looking for infant shoes in Singapore, check out the range of baby shoes at Two Little Feet. Your little one will love the comfort and if you love fashion, these shoes will compliment every outfit. Collapse