A better mask, :dc Microparticle Stopper Masks
:dc Microparticle Stopper 3D Masks are probably the only ultra-breathable & washable KF94 (N95) certified masks in the market today.
Finally, a mask that doesn't take your breath away.
:dc Microparticle Stopper masks are manufacture by Dacian Technology Material, a Taiwan-based research and manufacturing company. :dc masks uses a proprietary membrane as a filter layer, making them lightweight and breathable while providing full protection from virus, bacteria, liquids, and pollutants.
[:dc masks are washable and reusable]
- :dc 3D masks are washable and tested to hold the same quality of filtration even after 5 washes. Manufacturer’s recommendation is to wash daily and change weekly. Flat masks are recommended to wash up to 3 times.
- Soak the mask in soap/detergent water. Hand-wash gently by rubbing both sides of the mask to remove any dirt. Rinse under running water and air-dry. Do not wring or squeeze the mask.
- Check the mask after each wash against a light. A damaged membrane will show up as a line inside the layers of the mask as it tears away from the lining. Change a new mask if this happens.
- Put the 3D mask on by holding the nose wire section against your nose. Shape the nose wire against your nose and cheekbone as you use your other hand to pull the ear-loops over your ears.
- If you find the ear-loops feel tight after a while, stretch them out first before wearing. Knot the ends of ear-loops if you find them too loose.
- Sharpening or flattening the nose wire section can help provide a tighter or looser fit too.
|Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE)||US Nelson Lab, >99%|
|DOP Filtration||US Nelson Lab, >98%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||Japan Kaken Lab, >99%|
|Blood Penetration 160mmHg||Japan Kaken Lab, Passed|
|PM0.075||Japan Kaken Lab, >99%|
|Korea KF94||Korea KF94 Certified|
|PM2.5 Mask||Taiwan CNS 15980 A Grade Protection|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||Taiwan TTRI, >99%|
|Blood Penetration 120mmHg||Taiwan TTRI, Passed|
|PM0.075||Taiwan TTRI, >99%|
|PM2.5 in Ambient||NCTU EV, >99%|
|Heavy Metals in Ambient, PM2.5||NCTU EV, >95%|
|China GB/T 32610 2016||China A Grade Protection|
What People Say About Our Masks
"...I love the unique colourway and shape and it's really extremely breathable..."
"...Finally found a mask I can wear lipstick in - 100% will not smudge because it doesn't touch your lips at all..."
"...I'm not getting any sinus reaction from this mask..."
Featured on TODAY - "3 Ways To Avoid Lipstick Stains On Your Mask"
About Dacian Technology Material
Dacian Technology Material is based in Taichung City, Taiwan. The team comprises of professionals from the medical, material, and face mask filtration industries. After years of research and development, Dacian Technology launched :dc products, which possess both functionality and stylishness.